Dr Zhang Xike
Associate Professor, East China University of Political Science and Law
Zhang Xike is an Associate Professor of Political Science and received her PhD in 2004 from Fudan University. Her dissertation covered China’s Political Development. She was a visiting scholar in the Department of Political Science in Lund University, Sweden in 2007. She has held the position of Head of the Research Sector of Political Science since 2008.
- Comparative Politics
- Electoral Politics
- Cross-Strait Relations
- History of Western Political Thoughts
- Comparative Studies on Foreign Governments and Politics
- Politics of East Asian Countries
- Zhang Xike, A Study on Tocqueville’s Democratic Theories, Chinese Social Sciences Today, December, 2012.
- Zhang Xike, A Comparative Study on the Governments’ Roles in Economic Development and Democratic Growth in East Asian Area, Journal of Zhejiang Provincial Party School, No.6, 2010.
- Zhang Xike, The Domestic Reasons of International Political Alliances, Exploration and Free Views, No. 4, 2007.