Dr Yi Chengzhi
Associate Professor, East China University of Political Science and Law
Chengzhi Yi is an Associate Professor of Political Science at the School of Political Science and Public Management, East China University of Political Science and Law.
He gained his PhD degree in Political Theory from East China Normal University in 2008 and was a postdoctoral researcher in Fudan University from 2008 to 2011. Since August 2013, he has been a Visiting Scholar in Urban Governance at the University of Oxford.
- Peasants’ citizenship
- State-society relationship
- Public service supply in China
- Urban governance in China
- Political Sociology
- Political Analysis of Chinese Society
- Metropolitan Governance in China
- Chengzhi Yi. Social Transformation and Governance Growth: Analysis on Shanghai Metropolitan Governance in the New Period”. Beijing: Law press, 2009.
- Chengzhi Yi. Urbanization, State-building and Peasants’ Citizenship Analysis in Contemporary China” .Beijing: Central Compilation & Translation Press.
- Chengzhi Yi. Comparison and Analysis on the Two explanations of Modern Citizenship Origin, Academics, No. 1, 2011.