Dr Yan Haibing
Associate Professor, East China University of Political Science and Law
Yan Haibing is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science at East China University of Political Science and Law. He gained his PhD in 2010 from Renmin University of China. He is currently preparing a research project on the institutionalization and democratization of Chinese People's Congresses.
- Institutions and power
- Electoral politics
- Democratization of legislatures
- Introduction of Political Science
- Comparative Political Institutions
- Democracy and Democratization
- Yan Haibing (2012), Elections and Democratic Legitimacy, Beijing: Law Press China.
- Yan Haibing(2012),“Elections and National Identity”, Journal of Xuehai (Chinese Edition), No.4.
- Yan Haibing (2006), “The Effects of Economic Development in Democratization of South Korean”, Pacific Journal (Chinese Edition), No.4.