Professor Wu Xinye
Professor, East China University of Political Science and Law
Xinye Wu was appointed to the School of Politics and Public Administration at East China University of Political Science and Law in 2004. He holds a Masters degree from East China Normal University which was awarded in 1999. He earned my Ph.D. in Political Science from Fudan University, Shanhai in 2004. He once worked at Changzhou Institute of Technology. He am currently teaches Municipal Administration (BA), Methodology of Public Administration (MA).
Xinye Wu's research focus is on Political Theory and Public Management. In particular, he is interested in political science of party, politics and public management at grass-roots level. He has a status of adjunct professor in Shanghai Party Culture Research Centre.
- Comparative Politics Today: A World View, edited by G.A. Almond.
- Urbanisation and social administration in Rural China, supported by National Planning Office of Philosophy and Social Science Study.
- Research on the relationship between the governing party and NGOs, issued by Shanghai Civil Affair Bureau
- A project, which is issued by Shanghai Education Bureau, is on the governing performance of governing party at grass-roots level.
- Research on NGO’s Development in Urban Communities, the project is issued by Xuhui District Government, Shanghai.