Dr Ren Yong
Associate Professor, East China University of Political Science and Law
Yong Ren is an Associate Professor of Political Science at the School of Political Science and Public Management, East China University of Political Science and Law.
He gained his PhD in Political Science from Fudan University in 2010 and an MS in Political Science from Sichuan Academy of Social Sciences in 2007.
- Contemporary Chinese Politics
- Political Science
- Contemporary Chinese Political System
- Renyong (2013), Civic Education and Ethnic Identity structural optimization, Social Science Research, No. 1.2013.
- Renyong (2013), Civic education and recognition sequence reconstruction, Social Sciences, No.6.2013
- Renyong (2013), Democratic Republic of the reconstruction and nation-building values, Yunnan Social Sciences, No.6.2013
- Renyong (2012), Civic education and nation-building, Zhejiang Social Sciences, No.7.2012.
- Renyong (2012),National identity, Chinese logic and nation building, World economic and political forum,No.2.2012.
- Renyong (2012), Sequence identity, and civic education market transformation, Guangxi Study of Ethnics, No.3.2012.
- Renyong (2012), Modern State and Collective Memory, Qinghai Nationalities Research,No.2,2012.