Abstracts and papers for the US foreign policy conference
Abstracts of conference papers
- Abstracts of delegates' papers [PDF: 235KB]
- (Im)Plausible Legality: the Rationalization of Human Rights Abuses in the American "Global War on Terror" [PDF: 232KB], by Rebecca Sanders, University of Toronto.
- US foreign policy, transatlantic relations and alliance security dilemma 2001 to 2008 [PDF: 433KB], by Pr. Dr. David García Cantalapiedra, Complutense University of Madrid.
- What is the ultima ratio? The limits of realist power analysis and their implications with regards to US grand strategy, by Edward Lock.
- Anticipating military work; digital games as a source of anticipatory socialization?, by Neil Stott
In the plenary address of the 5th Annual Conference of the British International Studies Association working group on US foreign policy, Dr Stefan Halper gives his thoughts on the challenges facing the Obama administration and the US socio-political landscape in the run up to the November 2010 mid-term elections.