Maxwell Stamp PLC Student Placement Opportunities: Presentation
A presentation promoting three paid, year-long internship opportunities with the firm Maxwell Stamp PLC, that would make excellent ‘year in industry’ placements.
Maxwell Stamp PLC (MSP) is one of the world’s leading international economics consultancies. Since our inception in the UK in the 1950s we have expanded into a truly globa lgroup. Our extensive worldwide experience includes an unparalleled track record in transitional and development countries. Our highly qualified specialists focus on deploying the disciplines of economics to solve complex problems for clients across the globe. We provide technical expertise and managerial oversight for the implementation of donor-funded development projects in both developing and transitional economies across the globe, from Albaniato Zimbabwe.
Maxwell Stamp’s London office currently run a rolling year long internship scheme for second year university students. Each year three new interns wil join our London based team.
Typically, interns may undertake:
Project Bid Development:
- Identify new leads/upcoming projects
- Identify potential partners and initiate correspondence
- Attendance of external events and networking for research and identification of projects
- Preparation of pre-qualification and expression of interest documents
- Staffing responsibilities: identifying and liaising with freelance consultants, CV formatting, and recruitment support
- Other support tasks:producing diagrams and figures, staffing schedules, frameworks and timetables of activities
- Background economic, country and policy research
- Preparation of experience and technical sections for proposals
- Proof reading technical reports
- Assisting with project management tasks
For further information about the placement opportunities, download the brochure.
All POLIS students welcome.
Baines Wing SR (2.10)