At Leeds, we pride ourselves on research-led teaching. Our final year papers are an excellent example of this in practice.
These student papers showcase the breadth of research carried out in POLIS and were highlighted by our external examiners as publishable.
- Vol 8 POLIS Journal Winter 12
- Vol 7 POLIS Journal Summer 12
- Vol 6 POLIS Journal Winter 11
- Vol 5 POLIS Journal Summer 11
- Vol 4 POLIS Journal Winter 10
- Vol 3 POLIS Journal Summer 10
- Vol 2 POLIS Journal Winter 09
- Vol 1 POLIS Journal Summer 09
These issues would not have been possible without the excellent editorial work carried out by Marijan-Benedict Hubert and Dr Slawomir Raszewski.
- Marijan-Benedict Hubert and Dr Slawomir Raszewski co-edited Volumes 1 to 3.
- Dr Slawomir Raszewski edited Volumes 4 to 8.
Dr Simon Lightfoot is the Editor-in-Chief of the POLIS Journal.
Funding for this project was provided by Dr Simon Lightfoot's University Teaching Fellowship.
The POLIS Journal
An occasional journal that showcases a selection of the best essays and papers written by graduating students of the School of Politics and International Studies.